Sunday, February 3, 2013

Reality shows worked for me says Sandeep Sachdev

d


Actor Sandeep Sachdev, last seen in "Inkaar", attributes his career graph to TV reality shows. He chose to enter the acting world after he won the show "The Biggest Loser", where he lost around 50 kgs.

He was also a part of Akshay Kumar-hosted reality show "Khatron Ke Khiladi" and was also seen in the film "Chal Pichchur Banate Hain".

"Reality shows have really worked for me. 'The Biggest Loser' really helped me a lot. It was only after that, that I thought of getting into acting full-fledged. Even 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' gave me screen space with Akshay Kumar, and it was amazing," Sandeep told IANS.

He played a small part in "Inkaar", but he is happy with the response that the Arjun Rampal-Chitrangada Singh movie has garnered.

"I am very excited with the response to the film. I have been getting so many messages on Facebook and Twitter. Even though it was a small role, it was big for a newcomer like me," he said.

Talking about his director Sudhir Mishra, he said: "He is just awesome. He prepares you so well for the scenes and he discusses everything with the actors. It is just amazing to see how he functions."

And no wonder, Sandeep wants to work with Mishra again.

"I would love to work with Sudhir Mishra again. I have so much to learn from him. It is also my dream to work with Rajkumar Hirani, Abhishek Kapoor, Karan Johar and Salman Khan," he said.

Sandeep has also been a part of southern film "Thuppaki", and the working style down south was intriguing for the actor.

"They are so quick with what they want. It is superb to work with them," said the 30-year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment