Saturday, July 13, 2013

Nazriya nazim says no to glamour roles

Nazriya Nazim has mentioned that she will not accept glamour roles. Nazriya Nazim made her debut through the film Neram. She is currently pairing with Dhanush in the film Naiyaandi and with Jai in the film Thirumanam Ennum Nikkah.

She while speaking said, ” I was first signed for the film Thirumanam Ennum Nikkah but the film Neram was released first. I was not interested in acting. My dream was to become a scientist but I started acting right from my childhood days.

I will act in the roles which the audience prefer. Homely roles only will suit me. I will not accept glamour roles. I have the support of my parents. Hence I will not exceed my limits. I will select the films that have good stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment