Saturday, June 15, 2013

"Iam not at all to compare with Mammootty Sir and Mohanlal Sir" says Nazriya Nazim


After the Huge Success of Neram,Nazriya Nazim were brought into a worst controversy,when an social networking site which compared the likes on her own fan page to those of the two malluwood superstars. 
However Nazriya, clarifies himself saying. "Who am I to compare myself with Mammootty Sir or Mohanlal Sir.? I know the two stars personally," she says. The actress explains that it all happened because she had as many as 80 pages dedicated to her on the site and she recently decided to merge all the pages. "I merged the pages only for security reasons. I did not want my pages to be misused," she explains. She also asserts it was not she who put up the controversial 'comparison' page. "I presume that it must have been my fans. Some people might hate me. However, I'm not worried about it because that's life. You just cannot please everybody."

No comments:

Post a Comment