Monday, January 28, 2013

Samantha scared of Comedy in Jabardasth Movie

dc



Sultry siren Samantha Ruth Prabhu, who is on a roll with spree of hits and a double-hat trick to her credit 'Ye Maya Chesave', 'Brindavanam', 'Dookudu', 'Eega', 'Yeto Vellipoindi Manasu', is scared! What has scared the spunky girl is the big question. Samantha has teamed up with lady director Nandini Reddy for the first time and this is also not the reason. Starring Siddharth and Sam, the movie has been titled as 'Jabardasth'.

Billed to be out-and-out entertainer, Samantha is doing hilarious scenes for the first time. This has apparently scared Samantha. She said, 'I'm scared as first of its kind I'm doing comedy. Of course, I feel it is very difficult to make people laugh. Whereas, I found it easy doing emotional scenes compared to humorous scenes.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the movie release.I can't wait!'

No comments:

Post a Comment