Tuesday, April 17, 2012



Ram Charan feels stepping into Amitabh Bachchan's shoes with the remake of iconic film Zanjeer is the biggest challenge of his life. "Till now, dealing with being Megastar Chiru's son has been a challenge. But that's nothing when compared with what I'm facing at present," said Charan, when asked how he feels to play the role portrayed by India's biggest star nearly four decades ago.

The young actor is not bothered about the comparisons being drawn between him and Big B. "All through my career, I have gone through constant comparisons. If I think about how I'll be compared with my father or Amit Ji, I wouldn't be able to get into the skin of the character. I just did the things that I'm good at and what came naturally to me," he told.

The Magadheera star says language doesn't matter much and clarified that he sees debuting into Bollywood as just like an extension of what he is already doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment