Sunday, April 22, 2012

I’d love to see Katrina Kaif in a bikini


I’d love to see Katrina Kaif in a bikini

Summers are knocking at our door, and it’s time for Alphonso mangoes and dips in the swimming pool. 
“Nothing beats the heat like cold coffee with ice cream, good air-conditioning and cold showers,” says actor Arjan Bajwa. CS does rapid fire with him:
I love summers….
Because it is the time for beach, babes and bikinis (laughs out loud). You can drink endless glasses of cold beverages as well. But I hate the sweat and dust that’s all around in summers.
Summer wardrobe…
Definitely, lots of T-shirts, three fourths, slip-ons and bottles of deodorants.
Summer diet…
Consists of lots of juices, salads and yogurt. In summers, I have a light breakfast of muesli with milk, and a glass of fruit juice.
My favourite summer holiday spot…
It has to be San Francisco, where the summers are not very hot, and pleasant for being outdoors.
The one actress I love to see in a bikini…
Katrina Kaif and Scarlett Johansson. Both these girls are blessed with a sexy figure and an innocent face. That’s a killer combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment