Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bindu Madhavi: I like be compared with Silk Smitha


Bindu Madhavi: I like be compared with Silk Smitha

 
Many are of the opinion that actress Bindu Madhavi has the looks of Silk Smitha. When asked her that whether she likes to be compared with Silk Smitha, she said, ” When anyone calls me to Chennai to narrate a story, they say that they like me because I look like Silk Smitha. Even my Face Book fans paste my photo along with Silk Smitha photo and surprised me. I like Silk very much.
The reason for this is that she hails from my native place. Recently I saw the film Dirty Picture. It is sad to see that how a lady has suffered to reach a place. Nobody can touch her place. Even after her death, the only actress remembered throughout India is Silk. I like to be compared with Silk. I don’t know whether I am worth it or not. My style is different and her style is different.”

No comments:

Post a Comment